Tuesday, March 31, 2009

like a audient..

Community comes in many forms, medium, sound, pictures, words all are a certain kind of community. Modern ways of community, in most cases, contain more than one component. For example, people often combine them together to form a new outcome and it certainly become more attracted.

Let’s take commercial video for example, which I mean is advertisement. When advertisers make video, they have a very direct purpose such as convince people to buy their products, make people believe that their products are the best in order to increase their sales and profits. We are all the audients of the advertisements since we watch television in our daily life and I am not an exception. Suppose I watch a video, how will I make a judgment about the products and make a decision whether buy or not? I think there are many factors that can influence my decisions. First of all, the whole view of the advertisement. That is, the visual enjoyment. Is the video funny, beautiful, and attracted? All else equal, I will prefer one that is more beautiful. In this sense, I think the video makers are supposed to make the pictures clear and beautiful. No matter what the content is, it is the most important to persuade people to sit down and watch. Consider if no one is willing to watch the advertisement, it makes totally no use to make the content better. Another factor that is equally important with the picture is the content. I think the content should be reliable. I prefer the real results from the public researches. Based on the scientific results, it will be easier to convince people that their products are better.
If advertisers meet the two important requirements above, the advertisements are supposed to be good, but not perfect in my view because I think the perfect thing should be creative. If you want to be outstanding, you should insert something special and creative. If in that case, I think the audients will convince you in most times.

No comments:

Post a Comment